- Parkmobile, the leading provider of mobile payment solutions to municipalities and parking providers, announced today that it has signed a substantial investment agreement with the BMW Group.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc. launches mobile payment solutions pilot program in downtown Vancouver
- Parkmobile USA, Inc. Partners with Arlington County and Launches Mobile Pay-ment Solutions in Arlington, VA
- Parkmobile and Miami Beach announce the success of mobile payment program within first 60 days of launching the program.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc. Partners with Bethany Beach and Launches Mobile Payment Solutions in Bethany Beach, Delaware
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Multi-Vendor Forum Showcases License Plate-Enabled Parking, a Growing Trend in the Industry, and Highlights New Implementation at Loyola Marymount University
Integrated solution gains interest, helps reduce operational costs while increasing revenues and consumer convenience Four integrated parking solutions providers partnered to bring discussions about License Plate-Enabled Parking (LEP) to
Parkmobile, the leading provider of mobile payment solutions to municipalities and parking providers around the world, announced today that it has