Mobile App Engineer
Parkmobile is looking for a talented Mobile App Developer. You will become part of our Engineering team located in Atlanta, Georgia. In this position you will design, implement and unit test software you write. You will identify weaknesses in the current code base and make recommendations on what changes to make and implement these changes as necessary. You will interact with other software developers and testers, throughout the entire product development cycle as well as production life span of the mobile apps. Actively participate in all software as a service releases. Participate in Design Review and Specification Review meetings. Drive adoption of industry best practices models.
About the job:
- Build great mobile apps that will impact over 1 million Parkmobile users
- Level-of-effort analysis on tasks
- Enforce and improve software development best practices
- Participate in the peer review process
As a mobile app engineer, you are:
- Experienced in software engineering, whether it’s a degree in Computer Science/related field or previous work experience.
- Experienced in C++, C#, Java or Objective-C
- A self-starter, and ready to make the most of a startup work environment
- Ready and willing to learn new frameworks and languages to make our mobile apps the best they can be
- Experienced in working with REST-based APIs
- An enthusiastic problem solver and committed to delivering a high-quality product
- You have experience with mobile app development
- You have an app you built and launched in any of the app marketplaces
- You have an eye for design and enjoy mocking up and designing interfaces
Parkmobile is one of the largest global providers of cashless parking systems. Our product offerings include cashless mobile payments for on and off street parking, digital permits, electronic enforcement systems. We are a growing company with a dynamic and enthusiastic team. We are located in Atlanta, GA. Learn more about us at www.parkmobile.com
If you have the skills listed above, are eligible for a contract position, and are looking for your next challenging opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We are looking forward to it!