2. Access to your information. If you have submitted personal information through this website, or if someone else has submitted your personal information, and you would like to request changes or have your personal information deleted from our databases, please contact us via email or send a letter to us. We will use all reasonable efforts to change or remove your personal information from our files, unless we are entitled or required to retain such information pursuant to other agreements or by law. You may also contact us at any time to request or review the personally identifiable information that we have collected about you. We would be grateful if you could also provide brief details of what information you want a copy, which helps us to more readily locate your personal data. We will then use reasonable efforts to supply you with such information and correct any factual inaccuracies in such information.
3. Information Security. Information collected by this website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our employees are required by us to maintain and uphold your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Parkmobile cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
4. Other information that we may collect. We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. To provide our full range of services and to help us administer and improve our website, we may collect the following types of information:
IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as ‘traffic data’ so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. We will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
Referrers. A referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as ‘traffic data.’ We reserve the right to use this information to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
System Information. System information that we collect as part of ‘traffic data’ includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a website. We reserve the right to use this information for purposes of identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
5. Sharing of information. We feel strongly that your personal data should only be seen by you, unless you choose to share it with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange personal information with a third party without your permission, except as otherwise provided. No personal information will be shared with advertisers or partners without your permission. Some of your information may be shared on an aggregate basis only, as a part of a larger set of statistics (for example, statistics that indicate the percentage of our users that are female), but that information will not be sufficient to permit the recipient to identify you.
6. Other websites, links and advertisers. This website contains links to other websites. We reserve this right to have advertisers or other third parties on this website who may also have links on this website and may link to this website. The privacy practices of advertisers or websites linked to this website are not covered by this privacy statement, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to this website, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices, and we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of those sites before registering with and using them.
7. No liability for acts of third parties. Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. In addition, we will release specific information about you to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security.
8. Minors. This website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 18 or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside. We will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain accounts for, any child that we know to be under the age of 18. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we nevertheless discover that we have received personal information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or that we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 18, we will promptly delete such information from our systems. Additionally, a child’s parent or legal guardian may request that the child’s personal information be corrected or promptly deleted from our files by contacting us.