Parkmobile, LLC Announces Launch of Parkmobile Cares Donation Program
Atlanta, GA – May 19, 2016—Parkmobile, LLC, the leading provider of on-demand and prepaid mobile payments for on- and off-street parking and mobility solutions, announced today the official formation of Parkmobile Cares™, the Company’s charitable arm focused on giving back to the communities it serves. By leveraging Parkmobile’s partnerships with cities and local communities across North America, the program provides philanthropic services, financial assistance, and charitable donations to improve the lives of those living in Parkmobile-enabled communities.
Over the years, Parkmobile has provided assistance to a variety of local programs benefitting disaster relief recoveries, contributing to health and medical research, and uplifting communities. Some of these initiatives include the following:
- Donating proceeds from parking sessions in Houston to support flood relief efforts in the Houston area through charitable donations that will go toward The Greater Houston Storm Relief Fund.
- By donating 25% of all parking transaction fees made through our app in The Borough of State College, Parkmobile was honored to support the fight against childhood cancer through the Four Diamonds Fund.
- Parkmobile donated 100% of our December parking transactions in Allpro Buffalo lots to Operation Backbone. Their mission is to provide the most advanced brain and spine surgical treatments in the world for our soldiers.
- Parkmobile leveraged its large network by creating awareness and matching donations for Soccer for Success to help kids in underserved communities that need a safe outlet.
- Through our mobile app, Parkmobile drove donations for The Coalition for Homelessness Intervention & Prevention (CHIP) to mobilize, advocate, and empower the local communities in Indianapolis towards ending homelessness.
“Our goal is that through Parkmobile Cares™, we will make a difference by giving back to our communities and also facilitating direct member-driven in-app donations to local charities, initiatives, and causes aimed at improving the quality of people’s lives” expressed Jon Ziglar, CEO of Parkmobile. “We believe we are uniquely positioned to promote awareness and engage local communities through Parkmobile’s direct connection with millions of local residents across the country who are looking for a way to be more involved.”
With the most widely used mobile parking solution in the country and 4 million people using Parkmobile’s services over 27 million times per year, Parkmobile is excited to make a difference leveraging our large network of users.
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider for on-demand and prepaid mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. Their services have been adopted in more than 2,000 locations, including 35 of the top 100 cities in the U.S. by millions of registered users. Parkmobile’s services include on-street parking, off-street parking deck, airport and event reservations and municipal parking permit solutions. Parkmobile serves over 20 airports as well as provides reserved parking solutions for private operators, the Super Bowl, the College Football Championship Series, Fenway Park, FedEx Field and Nationwide Arena, to name a few. For more information, visit us at www.parkmobile.com, on Twitter @Parkmobile, or facebook.com/Parkmobile.
Tina Dyer, Director of Marketing, 770-818-9036, email@example.com